The Union Flag & The Union Jack are NOT the same thing!

Why can’t the Olympic announcers get this right? Please share…maybe they will hear us!

What is commonly known as the Union Jack, the flag of the United Kingdom, is actually only called the Union Jack when it is flown on the jackstaff on the bow of a Royal Naval ship. The correct name for the flag is the Union Flag.


Enhanced by Zemanta

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.